Sunday, February 7, 2010

Its Saturday night, or rather Sunday morning 1:30. We kept the three and two year old Friday night over to about 5 or 6 Saturday. I thought I would have help today from the fireman (husband), but it was not to be. The Polar Bear Society or whatever took their yearly dunk in a lake today. The temp outside is around 20 so yes of course lets take a swim. The fireman said he would be back (yea, right) he was only going to help set up. He returned about 4:30, did I mention the kids woke up around 6 AM? Long day, but they were better behaved today. They at least let me get some cleaning done. Oh, and they took a nap around 1, so tolerable. Even so when the fireman came home finally, I couldn't help but be pissed.

So it's late on Saturday, sorry early Sunday morning and I'm still pouting, kinda. Well how can you pout when your reason to pout went to bed hours ago?

I don't want to waste the day tomorrow, so I guess I'm off to bed now. In a minute, or maybe an hour. When did tv get so terrible late at night? I would be watching channel 131, except I'm writing this boring tirade. Go to bed. It's late. Oh wait a minute, are you smarter than a 5th grader is on. Oh crap, I wasn't that smart when I was in 5th grade. What school do these kids go to? I can't help but think it's not one around here. History channel is about the Templar's. They seemed like fun guys to hang with. Did you know our government was based on religious society? I just did and not from a 5th grader. The founding fathers borrowed from their church's to form the structure of our government. Who knew! And no I didn't get that from television, but from a book on Abe Lincoln. Oh, look, Tom Hanks in the churchy movie. What was the name?....... Isn't that funny, maybe it's a theme tonight. My brain isn't working tonight, what is the name of that movie..... You know, that crazy albino monk, the priory, holy grail, louvre, Michelangelo. Now I just cought the end of Kell on earth, I never saw that, what is it? I really like that there is all these shows with people yelling at each other and cursing. Makes you feel all warm inside. And all the family, sisters, who in the hell are these people, Bravo? What is going on? I'm too old to watch tv now. What does it say when the only family reality I'm the least bit interested in is the Duggers? No, not really. Although I've seen one or two. But they are the only family I would want to know personally. Hey Rue Paul is on with Rickki Lake now. It's a sign I've got to go.